Friday, July 6, 2007

Wild About Ribbon


I finally got the chance to stamp last night. I was having some trouble getting inspired so I decided to do a few challenges from SCS. Doing a few challenges is a great way to get your creative juices flowing.

The first challenge I did was the Way to Use It Challenge. This weeks challenge was to use ribbon on your card and if you use ribbon often; to use it in a different way. I use it all the time so I wanted to try doing something similar to this card created by amylou on SCS. The way she used the ribbon reminded me of patterned paper.

I also did the Color Challenge for this week. More on that later.

Stamps: Wild About You
Papers: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Rose Red and Whisper White
Ink: Almost Amethyst and Rose Red
Accessories: Rose and Celery markers, Sherbet Ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! this is cute!! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the use of the ribbon on this cute card. Now to get back to the shop to buy some I saw the other day and couldn't think how to use it!! Thanks heaps for sharing

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, love the wide ribbon and how you used it on the card