Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lovely Elephants

Okay, admit it.... you are surprised to see another post. Two days in a row! We are starting to get settled in and I have most of my stamping stuff unpacked and have been able to get my new space (in my bedroom UGGHH!) somewhat organized. Not so much that I can take pictures to share with you just yet but enough that I can stamp and find things easily enough.














Anyway, I stamped these little 3x3 cuties for the Demonstrator Challenge over on SCS. Every Monday is Demonstrable Cards. This weeks challenge was to make a Valentine card. I don't own any Valentine sets so I decided to use the Wild About You set. I think these would be perfect for the kiddos to hand out to all their friends.



I chose the colors with last years Loves Me Designer Series paper in mind. I just love it. You may notice that one elephant is darker than the other. That is because I stamped both of them without reinking. I also used scraps of white grosgrain. There is not a whole piece under these little guys but two separate pieces. This is a great way to use up your scraps and no one will know unless you tell them. I also used the Polka Dot Background on the lighter one to add some ummph... I think I like it better. Which do you like better?


Hope you are all having a great day.



Julie


Stamps: Wild About You, Holidays & Wishes, Polka Dot
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Cute little elephants! I bet you are glad that you have your stamping stuff unpacked and are able to stamp :)