Friday, December 22, 2006

Petal Sketch

Sorry it has been a while since I posted any cards. I have been working on a Valentine swap card that needs to be in the mail the first week of January. I am just about done with it so I took a break to make this card.

I started with this American Crafts ribbon. I loved the colors so that is where I got the colors. And the layout is from Sketch Challenge 91 on SCS. I love this sketch and had it in my file of things to do.

My lighting is bad since it is an overcast day so some of the details are hard to make out. The rose panel has the flower outline stamped on it in rose. And the white panel had Cool Caribbean splattered over it. I ended up adding the faux stitching to the corners because it still needed something extra KWIM?

Stamps: Petal Prints & Much Appreciated Inks: Rose Red, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock: Whisper White, Rose Red, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie Accessories: American Crafts ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Singo white gel pen, paper piercer, mat pack, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, wow, great job on the challenge! I love the colour combination!