Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Secret Sister Reveal Gift


I love being a Secret Sister! So much that I am a part of two groups on SCS! This month is reveal month for DDSS (Dabblin' Demo Secret Sisters). This is part of the gift my sis will be receiving. I am also including a stamp set she is wanting, some ribbon, another mailbox that is white for her to decorate, some stickers and Accents & Elements from the Winter Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! I can't wait until she gets this! I hope she loves it.

In the spirit of giving, I am going to do a little drawing. You will get your name in the drawing for:
1) making a comment to this post and
2)Referring someone to my site. Be sure to have them mention your name!

I will be drawing a name on Thursday, Jan 4, 2oo7 at Noon CST. The winner will receive a 6x6 SU By Design Album and a few surprise goodies.

Stamps: Mini Mates, Sweet Shapes, Nice &easy Notes; Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Whisper White and Real Red Target Dollar Spot Printed Paper; Ink: Real Red, Basic Black and Pixie Pink; Accesories: Circle Punch Cuttlebug scallop die, assorted ribbon, Aqua Painter and Sticky Strip


ETA: The winner is
mnhyrkas at SCS
Please email me with you address so I can get your stuff in the mail. Stay tuned the 15th is my annivesary and I may have to celebrate by doing another drawing.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was your DDSS. I would love to recieve that. It is great!!!! Along with everything else you have made. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Brandy

Anonymous said...

Thats an amazing gift!! She will be so very happy!!
Those mailboxes are just so cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fabulous gift! You do such wonderful work. I'm running to target tomorrow to try to get one of those mailboxes.

nuts4levibutts said...

how nice!!! Man, would love to win something like that and get a surprise in the mail

Tammy said...

Who wouldn't love to be your DDSS. I am definately going to subscribe to your e-mail list. Great ideas and amazing talent!!

Tammy from PA

Judy H. said...

These two cards immediately caught my eye in the SCS gallery for this week's color challenge, so I had to check out your blog! And what a surprise that you're having a drawing! Crossing my fingers...

Judy H.

Anonymous said...

how cute!!! I love the colors, the cute little cards and the mail box.
Janet

Unknown said...

These are sooo cute! Love it! They will make a wonderful gift. Nice blog too... I am starting to get hooked on reading blogs, just may have to start one myself!

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with your mailbox. how adorable! I am just starting to spread my creativity to things other than cards and my little white Target mailbox has been sitting waiting for me to unlock it's potential! :)

Anonymous said...

what a great gift of stamping stuff! I love seeing your work in your blog, I just dont have the time to browse the SCS as much as I'd like. Thanks! mnhyrkas at SCS

Nancy said...

This is an amazing SS reveal gift!
I'm sure she will be thrilled to receive this gift from you....I know I would. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow that is an awesome gift. I am sure we will love that mailbox I know I would. Thanks for sharing your talents. Happy Stamping Liann