Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm Back!!

Well, the house is on the market, it is painted and all non essential items are packed up and shipped out. The only things left are some minor repairs, cleaning out the basement and keeping my house clean enough for people to walk through. I did get to stamp recently. I had two swaps due and i will be showing you those latter this week. I also had my Stamp Club this past weekend. Here is the card we did.

This card features the Crayon Resist technique. I love the way this technique highlights an image. I also featured some of the In Color line since it will be retiring soon.

I hope to do some more stamping this week and get my stamp room somewhat cleaned up. We will see how that goes.

Stamps: Natural Beauty and Mini Mates Paper: Whisper White, Vintage Violet, Marigold Morning, and True Thyme Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Vintage Violet, Marigold Morning, and True Thyme Accessories: Thyme stitched grosgrain, white crayon and sponges

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly are staying busy! How do you get everything done & STILL have time to stamp?! I really like this technique - must try it.

Sew Club said...

I couldn't fine the comment link on the above card, so I used this one! lol This card is really nice, I'm sure that your customers loved it. The above card is really cute, too, despite you not being sure on the acrylics (try ones like Papertrey, before you make a final decision, though!:))! Look at me enabling you! lol Anywho, I REALLY need to try this card fold!

Sew Club said...

Tag, you're it!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Julie, thanks for the inspiration! I have used your card as a jumping off point using Crayon Resist for one of my class projects. I originally found your card on SCS. In case you are curious: http://stampinmelissa.blogspot.com/2007/04/aprils-class-projects.html

Thanks again!