Saturday, May 26, 2007

Group 3 Blogger Swap


















I was so excited when my harassment of Kirsten persuaded her to join the Blogger Only Springtime Swap. I began admiring her work several months ago and now she is practically famous! You must visit her blog, Confessions of a Naptime Stamper. Her work is incredible and she is a very nice person too. OK, enough gushing over Kirsten...on to her card.

This card was for the second group I was in. It was as Stampin' Up! only swap but we were not limited to the Spring Mini. Kirsten used a set from the Spring Mini anyways. I just love what she came up with. This girl is into details! I love the little sentiment "must stamp" that she put on. The date stamp in the corner was marked for the day that the swap was due. How clever!

Kirsten also let me lift all the photos of Group 3's swaps from her blog. Thanks girlie!


Stamps - Office Accoutrement, Rough Edges Alpha
Paper - Celery, Teal , Saffron , Whisper White , Notations PP
Ink - Sahara Sand, Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Celery, Teal, White Craft, Chocolate Marker
Accessories - Celery Grosgrain, Round Tab Punch, 1/8 and 1/16 Hand Punch, Saffron Brads, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Sew Club said...

You are TOO funny! You made me giggle and blush at the same time!!! LOL
You know that I think that you're one of the sweetest blogger friends I know, and that I think you ROCK!