Friday, May 18, 2007

Spring Blogger Swap


I recently participated in a Blogger Swap that featured Spring Mini sets. I immediately fell in love with this little invitation! This clever card was created by Chris Smith. You need to visit her blog! She has some gorgeous creations. I especially love the way she used the twill tape to make the strap! How cute!!! You can see more details over on her blog, from my inkpad to yours.

Stamps: Crab & Company, All Year Cheer II, Flannel Plaid
Paper: Ivory Naturals, Ruby Red
Inks: Buckaroo Blue, Black Stazon, Ruby Red, True Thyme, Night of Navy marker
Accessories: Twill tape, Ruby Red brads, 1/16" punch, Aqua Painter


Chris also graciously allowed me to lift all the photos from the swap from her blog. I was afraid I would never get all the pictures taken because of my move. THANKS CHRIS!


This second card was done by Michelle Laycock. I love the way she used the window punch and the Hodgepodge Hardware. Be sure to stop by her blog, Ink Artist. She has pages of inspiring artwork, she's been blogging for FOUR years!


Stamp Sets: Polka Dots & Paisley, Everyday Flexible Phrases, and Expressive Flexible Phrases
Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Certainly Celery
Ink: Regal Rose, Night of Navy, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Word Window punch, Certainly Celery brad, Navy and Celery organdy ribbon, Celery grosgrain ribbon, Hardware, Dazzling Diamonds glitter


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That invite IS adorable. What a great invite for a BBQ or a Family Picnic. Thanks for sharing it!