Monday, March 5, 2007

Spring Bags

This is the second project we did for my Stamp Club. I wanted to feature the double sided paper so I did a search on SCS and found a thread about different things you can make with the double sided papers. It led me to this tutorial done by Stampin' Mama.

I just love these little bags and think they will be great filled with Easter goodies. After making the bags I added a piece of cardstock, that I ran through my crimper, for a handle and added a little tag stamped with some spring flowers.

Stamps: Springtime Stems & All Year Cheer Inks: Cameo Coral, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip Paper: DS Spring Flowers, Chocolate chip and So Saffron Accessories: Gold Cord & Crimper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! They're adorable! Especially with the crimped handles!!! Way to Go!!!

Jen said...

Wow those are adorable! So very cute.