Saturday, January 19, 2008

Circle Card

Creative title... ehhh?



Last night on Splitcoast Stampers they had several challenges going on for Virtual Stamp Night/Weekend. The first challenge was to create a circle card (representing your circle of friends) and there was a sketch attached. The hard part was sticking to the sketch for me. That and getting a photo. My card kept rolling off. Notice my strategically placed felt flowers, they are not just there for looks people!


Here is what I came up with. I used my new Embrace Life set. I water-colored it using my Aqua Painter and inkpads. I also used a felt flower from my new Flower Fusion Kit. I love the texture that they add. Oh and I used my culuzzle to cut out the circle.

Oh, and I could not find a "miss you" stamp that I liked with this image or I would have used it because all of my friends are in Tennessee and I miss them all! "HI, FRIENDS!"




Stamps: Embrace Life
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Rose Red and So Saffron
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive and So Saffron
Accessories: Rose and Saffron Brad, Culuzzle and Olive Felt Flower

No comments: