Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Got PUBLISHED!!!!

Several months ago I sent in a card to Cards Magazine and would you believe that they picked it to be in the January issue!


Today the Fed Ex man finally found my house ( we live in a new neighborhood not on mapquest yet) and left me a box full of goodies and 2 copies of the January issue of Cards. This is my first time being published so please excuse my gushing, bragging and general excitement! I promise that if it becomes a regular thing (being published) I won't continue to go on and on about it ; ) !


If you are interested in being published in Cards, PaperTrends or Scrapbook Trends you can go here and see what they are currently looking for.

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations!! That is a beautiful card :-)

Flossie's Follies said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful, this card is great

Denise Bryant said...

Congratulations! Gush away...you deserve it.

Denise

Michelle said...

Woohoo! Congrats Julie!

Michelle

Joan B said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats. Gorgeous card.

Basement Stamper said...

That's awesome Julie! Congratulations on being published!

Jamie Martin said...

Congratulations on your first publication! That is soooo exciting :)

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

Congratulations, Julie! I love this card! I'm so happy for you!

Ornery's Wife said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you! And, thanks for the info on how to submit; I am submitting a project for one of the publications. I'll keep you posted!
TM

Lynn said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting! Nice card!