Saturday, January 20, 2007

Alora Tagged Me!

A - Available or Taken:
Happily Married

B - Best Friend:
Bobby

C -Cake or Pie:

this is hard.... but if I am forced to chose, I am gonna have to say Pie ( my MIL's pecan pie, yum)

D - Drink of Choice:
Lemonade

E - Essential item you use everyday:
Computer

F - Favorite Color:
Red

G - Gummy Bears or Worms:

Sour Worms

H - Hometown:

Highlands, Texas

I - Indulgence:

Blue Bell Ice Cream (Homemade Vanilla Flavor)

J - January or February
February

K - Kids & Names:
DD Hannah (5 ), DS Nicholas (3), DS Gabriel (10 months)

L - Life is incomplete without?:
Jesus & my family

M - Marriage Date:

January 15, 1999

N - Number of Siblings:

2 brothers

O - Oranges or Apples:

Oranges

P - Phobias or Fears:
heights

Q - Fave Quote:
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. -C.S. Lewis

R - Reason to Smile:
My kids laughter

S - Season:

Autumn!

T - Tag 3 or 4 People

Sarah M, Sarah V, Debbie

U - Unknown fact about me:
I Like Reality TV

V - Vegetable you don't like:
Okra... YUCK

W - Worst Habit:

Interrupting people!! I'm sooo bad at waiting my turn! ( This was Alora's answer,but I do this too... really bad)

X - X-rays:
teeth

Y - Your Fave Food:

Mexican

Z - Zodiac Sign:
Ummm, I don't really do the zodiac thing..so I don't know?? But, I'll tell you my favorite ZOO animal (since that's a "Z" word) Elephants

No comments: