Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Card Tin


It's been a few days since I have posted anything. I have been working on this card tin. It really did not take a lot of time but actually finding the time to work on it was another story.

I am doing a class for these next weekend and this is my example. We will also do 4 cards to go with the tin but I have not finished my examples yet.




I used the Sarah Designer Papers to decorate it. I also created dividers on the inside as well as a matching pen and pocket to hold stamps and that sort of thing. I modge podged eveything on to make it more durable. You can find a tutorial for these cute tins here.

3 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Very nice tin!

Anonymous said...

Awesome tin! Love the Sarah DP too! I'm sure all your class attendees are gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

Great blog!

Lisa Strahl