Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Debbie's Blogger Swap Card


This card was created by Debbie Seyer over at A Peek Into My Stamping Room. You really should visit her blog. She has some great stuff over there. I especially love the Domino Ornament Tutorial that she featured in October.
I love this card! I love pinks and browns together. Everything on this card works together. It balances so nicely. I especially love the pink eyelets in each corner and the Canvas background she added for texture onto the Chocolate Chip layer. I also love that this is a card using only SU! products. I can use this card at workshops.

Stamps: Loving Hearts, Everyday flexible Phrases and Canvas Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Loves Me Designer Paper Ink Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel, Cool Caribbean Accessories: Pink Eyelets and Rose Grosgrain

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Another beautiful card with the Loves Me paper!