Thursday, January 4, 2007

My Cuttlebug Finally Arrived!

And I LOVE it. And who knew this thing would amaze my husband and children as well.
Anyway, I have played around with it a little and made a few cards last night. A few were for my Secret Sister so I can't post those (yet) she may see them and find me out. But I did make this one for a friend that I never see enough. This card was inspired by many like it in the SCS Gallery.
I think the first one I saw like this was one done by JulieHRR.
And I recently saw this card done by Mytime. I was going to add ribbon to my version, but I kept felling like it was taking away from the embossing. So I decided to let the Cuttlebug shine. Especially since part of the reason I made the card was to show my friend how cool this thing is! Can you say enabler?

Stamp Set: All Year Cheer; Card stock: Elegant Eggplant and Naturals Ivory; Ink: Elegant Eggplant; Accessories: Cuttlebug, A2 Embossing Folder Stylized Flowers, SU! Pastels: Eggplant, Celery and Pale Plum