Friday, January 5, 2007

Rejected Valentine


Here is a card I was trying to do for a Valentine Swap for Bloggers. I like it but felt it was to traditional and wanted somthing a little different. I would love to share the one I created but Sarah aka Staramaze would hurt me :) ! So for now you will have to settle for the rejected version which I think is quite cute.

Stamps: Sweet Shapes
Paper:Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black
Ink: Red and Pink
Accessories: Pink Brads, Red andPink grosgrain and Word Window Punch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello love,

Beautiful card! I hope I get something like this one for Valentines Day.

I love you keep up the good work.

Your friend and husband,
Bobby

Anonymous said...

This is totally cute!! Love all the little details! I have yet to get this set, but now I really want it! :O)

Craft Accident said...

You are too funny!

I have NEVER hurt a stamper!... not on purpose anyways!

And I have seen the non rejected card and it is wonderful!

Thanks again for participating in the swap!

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, this is really pretty! I don't even like this stamp set, but your card and colours are just lovely!