Friday, January 19, 2007

Simply Difficult



It has become difficult for me to do really simple cards. I have a workshop tonight. I rarely do workshops and mainly do Stamp Camps and a Stamp Club. Most of the women at my classes are seasoned stampers so I teach them more advanced techniques. There will be some new stampers at my workshop so I needed to keep my projects fairly simple. I am going to do my Rejected Valentine Card and this one. I didn't even use any ribbon. I love the final product, but it was really difficult not to add lots of extras. I had overwhelming urges to add ribbon, brads, glitter and punch every corner with my Ticket Corner Punch. But I fought off my urges, deciding that I really want the new stampers to know how easy it is to make a great card.
I love this stamp set. I just recently bought it and now cannot believe I waited so long. It make beautiful projects so simply.

Stamps Sets: Roses in Winter and Sincere Salutations Papers: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Naturals White Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Mellow Moss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card! I think the ladies will love it!

BTW - you've been tagged! ;o)