Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Manly Birthday

Another Birthday Card Class Card. I desperately wanted some of the cards to be suitable for the men in our lives. I finally gave up trying to design two manly cards ( I did come up with one, but more on that later) and decided instead to CASE this card.
The original card created by MadelinesMom03 on SCS has been in my favorites for along time. I loved it right away. I especially love the faux stitching that she did in her version. I would have added it to mine but I was trying to keep the projects as simple as possible since I had several new stampers attending the class.

Stamps: All Year Cheer& Simple Shapes Paper: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla Inks: Real Red, Creamy Caramel and Bashful Blue Accessories: Taupe & Real Red grosgrain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the color combo!