Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where I've Been

Someone asked me where I have been. The answer: in my basement! That is where my stamp area is. I have two classes scheduled for this weekend. A Birthday Card Class on Friday and then a Card Tin Class on Saturday. You can see the card tin here.



I have 10 ladies attending my Birthday Card Class. They will each be making 12 cards. 2 each of 6 different designs. So I have been cutting paper for 120 cards! Some of the cards are variations of recent designs and some are new. I will save the new ones for a later post so I can give more details.






But I will show you the two that are variations of my recent cards. On these I basically just changed the colors so that I could use card stock that I was sure I had enough of. You can see the original cards here and here. And one card I did not change at all you can see the details of the Roses in Winter card here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your ladies will have such fun. All of the cards are gorgeous! Can't imagine cutting that much paper in preparation for the class - hopefully now you can sit back & relax a little. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful creations!
Peggy