Monday, January 29, 2007

Bloggers Only Valentine Swap

Recently I participated in a Bloggers Only Valentine Swap hosted by Sarah Moore. It was so much fun to receive such awesome cards from such awesome ladies. I also enjoyed reading all of their blogs. This is the card that I submitted to the swap. I had originally done another card, but decided that it was too traditional and opted for this card instead. I especially love the distressing on this card. Be sure to keep checking back so that you can see all the wonderful cards that I received.

Stamps: Happy Hearts and Tiny Talk Paper: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Real Red
and Whisper White Inks: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Real Red Classic inks & Whisper White Craft ink Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, Red Eyelets, Square Punches, Caramel Gingham Ribbon, Red Grosgrain and red dotted organdy from Wal-mart

3 comments:

Chris Smith said...

Very pretty...I love all the fun details!

Unknown said...

This is lovely!!! Striking!!! Beautiful colors!!!

Peggy Maier said...

How sweet - love your choice of colors! This is one beautiful card!